Monday, October 5, 2009

Chloe Wants to Know the Two Secrets of Business Success

In a post last week, I had mentioned that life is "ridiculously easier" when you know the right things.

I had compared how learning ballroom dance, is merely a matter of knowing four things- and it's how we combine those four things that result in the ability to Tango or Cha Cha.. or whatever you please. (Except hip-hop; which is entirely different.)

Nonetheless; the two things that anyone needs either in business, or simply to insure a certain amount of personal success- monetary success- are these two principles. And, as Chloe asked in a comment- "What are those two things? I want to know!" it's really the least I can do seeing that that Aubery guy appears to be taken.

Now, before I tell you what they are; let me build a small amount of time qualifying what I am about to say.

Any good business book will tell the the exact thing I'm about to share with you.

Once I tell you- you're going to say~

That's SO easy! I KNOW! It is. It's taken me almost eight years to see extremely good success doing these two things- if you have a better business idea and plan than I did or do; and if your credit is better than mine was- maybe it won't take you eight years. I don't know. But I do know this; irrespective as to where you are now- start now! (If you haven't already.) And you too, in eight years or less, will be sittin' pretty as ya please. (Pass the mint tea, darlin'.)

Drum roll please...

Assets. (Yeah, get those.)

Liabilities. (Keep 'em at a minimum.)

This is the whole, entire, can not be expounded upon secret to business success.

But of course, you know me- tomorrow I'm going to expound. Stay tuned~

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I can't wait to hear more, thank you E.C.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly,

    Or do you think I should spell it like, "Polli"?

    I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe,

    You know you rock da boat big time!

    > Mentioned "willow" to Tony. Think he's coming around. "BUT Chloe has one! All the cool kids have one!"

    ReplyDelete