Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well, Thank You- Blogged!



Blogged's tag line is: "Find better blogs".

"Entrepreneur Chick is a unique voice in the primarily male dominated field of entrepreneurship. With her pithy anecdotes and interesting, timely and relevant content, Marilisa encourages and brings out your inner "Entrepreneur".
Listed in: Business, MarketingRelated Topics: business, entrepreneur, management, money, start your own company, success, entrepreneur chick "


Entrepreneur Chick was accepted- and not everyone gets accepted.


:::dancing around::::......


I feel good----


dooo doo daaa doo dah doooo


Like I knew I would now------


dooo dooo daaa dooo dah doooo----





See? Blogged knows a good Chick when they see one.


Or was it my cute miniskirt, stiletto heals and my bustier?


Again, thanks. Really.

1 comment: