Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why Budget Girl is Good for the Bottom Line




If you are a business owner or if you reside in a body on planet earth and fog a mirror, Budget Girl is for you!


I can't tell you how many extremely timely and eye-opening, not to mention budget friendly posts this girl makes every day! She's an encyclopedia of, as she says, "Looking Great and Living Well Without Spending a Fortune"- and to quote Budget Girl, "I'm all about that."


I keep thinking she's going to run out of topics. Nope. Not by a long shot. She's truly passionate and out-of-this-world knowledgeable; I don't know how she walks around without all those facts and good deals literally oozing out of her ears!


My favorite post this week? She teaches you how to entertain anyone who comes over to your house on short notice. You see, you keep these pastry puffs in your freezer that you can easily stuff with fruit or veggies, open the bottle of wine she recommends, an TA freakin' DA, you have a lovely, delicious, and budget friendly appetizer that your friends totally enjoy; and in short, make you look like you've had your act together all along, even if you didn't.


This tip resonated with me quite a bit seeing as how I flunked home economics and got kicked off the cheerleading squad. I'm still bitter.


And that's just the one tip. How would you like to save a bundle, and I do mean bundle on eyeglasses? Or find coupons for nearly everything you do, or get a deep discount at top salons or how to be screened for skin cancer, for FREE? Or.... oh. You've already left my blog to go to hers. Good move!


budgetgrrl.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment