Now that I have everyone's attention, there is a new website the Entrepreneur Chick has found which has tremendously helped me not just clarify and focus on my goals, as in the oooh, la la photo above, but additonally provides an easy and measurable way, along with action steps, to help insure I meet them!
Reading many of your blogs I see that there's a common theme really, amongst those who seem to have goals, objectives and dreams that they very much want to reach but struggle in frustration, at times, to that end.
In the past, I have always relied on my notebooks- which understandably, is not very high tech; just humble pen and paper- to keep me moving in the direction I want to go.
I have to say it has been effective, and I have reached many of the goals I have set for myself.
The biggest of which were:
(1) Leave sociopathic husband.
(2) Maybe marry someone decent.
After obtaining those goals I had:
(3) Start a business.
Although I've had smaller goals along the way, and certainly every business I started was not a success, those three goals have been the plumbline, the hallmark, the gold standard- of the past ten years.
My current goals?
(1) Increase business sales by a certain amount of thousands every six months until two million a year is reached. (For business number two.)
(2) "Entrepreneur Chick"- the book! Should be completed by October nineteenth of this year.
(3) Radio show! Oh, why not? If I have a book, might as well. I can sell it on the show, invite guests, take callers, that sort of thing.
(4) Eat right and DO NOT EAT AT NIGHT! Eating right is pretty easy for me, but at night, some alien takes over my body and dips my hand into potato chips, forces me to make root beer floats, and other no nos.
Yeah, that's it.
If you have that same problem, here's a little trick I found to help me stop.
When I get hungry, I mix a teaspoon of this in water and drink the whole thing.
If that doesn't work, I do it again.
And now for the site I've been telling you about-
And guess what?